We would like to remind you that Paral·lel Festival is a self-funded initiative, exclusively made possible thanks to ticket sales, the dedication of festival organizers, and our collaborators. Therefore, we strictly encourage following these recommendations for your personal safety and the sake of the festival for years to come:
- Paral·lel Festival takes place in the middle of forested land that is at high risk of fire. Therefore, it is absolutely forbidden to build a fire or cook anywhere.
- To preserve the cleanliness of the area and everyone’s safety, glass bottles and containers are prohibited.
- In order to prevent forest fire, camping is only permitted in the officially designated areas on festival grounds.
- In case of fire, always know the location of action devices such as fire extinguishers and water backpacks.
- If you smoke, make sure that your cigarette butts are properly and fully extinguished, especially in remote areas. You must bring the portable ashtray (will be provided at the entrance) with you at all times. When full, empty your ashtray in garbage collection points dispersed throughout the festival.
- Help us keep the space clean by depositing any garbage or waste in designated bins only. We expect everyone in attendance to respect our facilities and the environment.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages from outside are allowed at the festival. Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased from official festival bars. Bars are an important source of revenue for the festival and will help make Paral·lel a recurring event.
- Take good care of the mountains! In order encourage good earthly stewardship, we will charge a deposit of 1 € per glass/drink, which will be refunded when you return the glass to where it was purchased.
- Please respect other festival-goers after the performances come to a close. Do not use portable speakers or musical devices in any area (including the vehicle area) to continue the party.
- The organization will not tolerate any violent or hateful behavior for any reason whatsoever. Failing to follow our communal standards will result in immediate expulsion from the festival premises. Respect one another and always treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Remember that the grounds will need to be completely empty by Monday, September 4th, at 10:30 am at the absolute latest. Shuttle bus meeting times are as follows: Sunday at 9:30 pm / Monday at 10:30 am.
- If the timetables for the shuttles do not fit your schedule, we encourage car sharing in order to minimize the ecological impact.
- On day one, you will receive a garbage bag. Use this to store all waste. Please leave all bags in the designated areas before you leave. It is crucial that we leave behind no trace whatsoever. Help us to leave the mountain as we found it in the first place.
With respect and trust,
Your Paral·lel Festival Crew